Friday 1 December 2023

LULU Studios


Hay All my Name is LULU :)
And i am known as @LULU6kat on X Twitter

i uses to be a illustrator & Digital Designers RL :)
Whit Many Related Degrees in FX:
Classics Animator & Media Designs

But then Life Court up Wit Me and i Got Sevier Stress :/
But got a Early Pension almost 3ish Years ago :D
And now i am finely in an Mental Place wear i Can Draw agene 
And work more on my Hoppy Projects :)


LULU Studios My New Main Blog
And Name For all My Project's & ideas,
So hear is wear i Bring it all Together :D
Name: LULU Studios DK Blog

if u read my ( My MANGAs ) info u know
i got at list 1 more Manga/Comic Coming :)


Also i Got Many 
ideas for NES Games i Wont to Make
And Maybe Sum GB GBC Games :O
i pot Them under the Name #Retro64 Games :)


Plies se the Tabs and Links
for more info on all My Projects :)

LULU Studios 
And i am sure i get a Ton more ideas lol

------

(: More Info Coming ? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment