Friday 1 December 2023

Retro64

RETRO64 is on off My Favorite Projects :)
As i Am a Big Neared Girl at Hart hihihhi.... 

Retro64 Main Blog Link:
LULUs RETRO GAMEs Blog & RETRO 64 Magazine


Hear i Make The RETRO64 Online Magazine,
But Sadly Do to my Stress, My Typing as i am sure u have noted
Has Become worse and weal continue to get worse :/
So it on Hiatus For know :)

But i do Post on the Blog
Like FX: This is wont to know a bit more abut Me :)

Link: Arcade's in Denmark VOL.1

Then theirs:
(: RETRO64 TOYS :)
Yes its abut Toys & Figures & Bricks
( FX: i Love LEGO & MEGA )
&
Sometimes its abut Childhood TV Show's :)
Then theirs:

RETRO64 Switch
Yes its all Abut the NS ;)
But its still a Work in Progress lol
Link: Retro64 Switch Blog

(: Nooot 100% Happy Whit it ;)

------

BLOG LINK: RETRO 64 GAMEs

(: This My LOGO for My Future Games :)
The Blog is Up But Not Ready jet do ;)

------

(: More Info Coming ? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment